You can book an appointment with author of How to Start a Subscription Box Company and marketing expert, Lori Peters.
You can get help with:
- What should I sell? Lifestyle items, beauty products, food? A combination. Branding.
- Should I sell full size products on my website?
- brainstorm names for your new box
- Learn how to set up your business page on Facebook
- Advertise on Amazon
- Promote your book on Social Media.
- Set up a Facebook Business page
- How to set up an affiliate system and get influencers and ambassadors for your subscription box.
- How to get customers to make unboxing videos, write reviews and find bloggers to promote your box for free.
- How to get a payment system set up for your company and who to use.
- What to charge for your subscription box, how much value to provide.
- Help writing a letter to sponsors to get free products for your box.
- Where to get wholesale products for your box.
- Feedback on your ideas
Book 1/2 hour for $50
Book one hour for $90,
I can speak with you by phone of video.
Think you have stumbled upon the next great subscription box idea? You first need to go see THE subscription box queen, Lori Peters. There is a whole lot that goes into creating and designing subscription boxes and Lori had the expertise and deep understanding of this new hot business model for e-commerce.We had Lori on the Loud Mouth Marketing podcast back in September, and it was highest downloaded show we’ve ever had! Lori offers no only the best tip and tricks to make your idea successful, but all the other details you might probably forget like, how to arrange the best shipping prices with the post office, how to setup and handle customer service calls, what technology to deploy and how to handle recurring payments on your website, what social media channels to set up. The list is daunting enough – it pays to have a consult with deep knowledge of this new hot business model like Lori Peters. She get two thumbs up!
Questions? Contact Lori at: